Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Free Bikes for Hotel Guests

I am in DC a few days for work, and I love it when I go to places that embrace cycling and push it to the forefront as an ideal mode of transportation. DC's transportation by car is atrocious and most people take the metro or resort to cycling to get around the city.

Our Marriott hotel is doing their part to help their guests get around easily, by giving you a bike to ride for free! Today was a rainy/dreary day, but I still saw cyclists out in the street and in the bike lanes. If I can get a break, I may have to see about taking one of these loaner bikes for a spin.

2 comments:

  1. They provided helmets and locks too. All you had to do was sign a waiver and agree to pay for any damages to the bike. Either way it was as good as renting one, but getting it for free.

    ReplyDelete

Transportation for America Coalition