Monday, February 8, 2010

Brain Bucket Fashion Statement

It looks like it is going to be a cool week of commuting (60 degrees is cool for Florida). It is pretty refreshing to feel the cool wind hitting you in the face.

In my internet research today, I came across this website and had to share it.

Apparently a Danish designer has released a product that claims will keep you from looking "dorky" with a bicycle helmet on. I feel that trying to hide your helmet makes you look even dorkier, but that is just me. I think that the female covers look better than the guys', but either way I guess wearing a goofy cover on your helmet is better than wearing no helmet at all.

If you’re too embarrassed to wear a helmet, then you are also too dumb to ride a bike in a city. Seriously.

Ride on! Ride safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transportation for America Coalition